All kinds of bloodwork, including Complete Blood Count (CBC), chemistry profiles, cholesterol and lipid panels, thyroid function tests, comprehensive female and male hormone panels including PSA for men, and other blood testing.
Comprehensive hormone testing for men and women may include: urine, blood or saliva tests (each have their own merits and shortcomings) to look at estradiol, estriol, estrone, progesterone, DHEA, testosterone, cortisol, melatonin, oxytocin, Growth Hormone, Leutenizing Hormone, Follicle Stimulating Hormone, Testosterone Metabolite profiles for men, and other hormone tests. Comprehensive hormone testing can be instrumental to monitor the efficacy of Hormone Therapy, see how one is metabolizing their hormone regimen, and to optimize hormone levels.
Other lab tests commonly run:
- 24 Hour Urines: run frequently and give pinpoint levels for hormone optimization and prevention of disease, and ascertain metabolites of estrogens and other hormones.
- Estrogen Panels, 2:16 estrogen ratio’s and 4-OH Estrone levels, to ascertain certain risks of friendly estrogens versus those less friendly.
- Thyroid Function testing, including comprehensive thyroid function test such as: TSH, fT3, fT4, rT3 and thyroid antibody testing.
- Cardiovascular risk panel such as: C-Reactive Protein (CRP), lipids, homocysteine, fibrinogen, blood viscosity, and other inflammatory panels.
- Functional and diagnostic stool testing to discover what is going on inside the gut and how well it functions, including Cologuard for colon cancer screening.
- Adrenal and cortisol testing, be it salivary, blood, or urine
- Neurotransmitter testing for mood disorder like anxiety and depression such as: serotonin, GABA, dopamine, epinephrine, norepinehprine, and other neurotransmitters associated with mood.
- Glucose and insulin resistance panels.
- Gluten/Gliaden sensitivity, allergic, or intolerance testing.
- IgG, IgA, IgE food sensitivity/allergy panels and allergy inhalants and mold panels.
- Vitamin D3
- Comprehensive micro-nutrient profiles for vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and essential fatty acids, which allow your nutritional assessment for a broad variety of clinical conditions, general wellness, and the prevention of chronic diseases including arthrities, cancer, cardiovascular risk, diabetes, various immunological disorders and metabolic disorders.
- Genetic Testing including 5-MTHFR detoxigenomic profiles, and other genetic tests.
- Lyme disease and co-infections
- Heavy Metal testing
- Various autoimmune panels and autoimmune reactivity screening.